Your service obligation has been completed and you are now in the process of transitioning to your new role in civilian life. Now you are ready to take that next step, you begin to realize that you miss the camaraderie, the sense of purpose and the community that s been established during your military service.
If this sounds like it might be the case, the Army Reserve may be right for you. The Army Reserve provides an excellent opportunity to make the most of what both worlds have to offer. It s a great way to be a part of your community as you build your skill set, and as an Army Reserve Soldier, you are entitled to many of the same benefits as an active Army Soldier.
PETROLEUM SUPPLY SPECIALIST
As a Petroleum Supply Specialist, you will be responsible for supervising and managing the reception, storage and shipping of bulk or packaged petroleum-based products.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Issue and dispense bulk fuels and water from storage and distribution facilities to using units
- Select and submit samples of POL to laboratory for testing
- Operate equipment associated with petroleum and water distribution system and multi-product pipeline system
- Fuel and defuel vehicles, aircraft and stationary equipment
- 11 weeks of Advanced Individual Training, including practice in using petroleum.
Prior Service personnel entering the Army Reserve are not required to attend Basic Combat Training, regardless of the break in service.
Similar to when you were on Active Duty, the Army Reserve makes sure you and family are taken care of:
- Preparing you for your civilian career in practically any position you re interested in pursuing, and help you earn certifications and licensures for jobs.
- If you want to go to college, the Army Reserve will help you pay for it, or it can help pay off your loans.
- Low-cost health and life insurance from one of the biggest health care networks in the world.
- Army Reserve Soldiers earn regular paychecks for Unit Training and Field Training Exercises, with wages increasing as you climb in rank and experience.
You may also be eligible for:
- Enlistment bonuses for totaling up to $20,000
- Up to $24,732 for college
- Up to $50,00 to repay qualifying student loans
- Up to $4,500 a year in tuition assistance while serving
- Enlistment in the Army Reserve
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Healthy and in good physical condition
- In good moral standing
- High School or Equivalent Education
- Apply now to enhance your life and stand out in your community.
(related keywords: Automotive, Motor Vehicles, Parts, Transportation, Distribution, Supply Chain, Shipping, Full-time, Full time)
Associated topics: clerk, dispatcher, distribution, driver, electricity, petroleum, scheduling and dispatching, truck, vessel, warehouse