Northwest Cascade is an employee owned company that has been in business since 1967. Northwest Cascade's heavy construction division utilizes the latest equipment and techniques to deliver industry leading site development solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Northwest Cascade has built a reputation over the course of over fifty years as one of the premier providers of services in our fields and remains one of the most experienced and respected underground utility contractors in the Pacific Northwest. Northwest Cascade's specialized development services include: dirt work; underground utilities; roadway construction; residential plat development; and commercial and industrial site development packages. Additionally, Northwest Cascade provides mass excavation, dewatering, and horizontal directional drilling.
What Are We Looking For
Northwest Cascade has an immediate need for a Estimator to join its team. The primary responsibility of the Estimator will be to oversee the estimating of assigned projects performed by our heavy construction division. The Estimator will also have the opportunity to:
* Plan, organize and orchestrate construction estimates in an efficient manner.
* Perform project take-offs
* Prepare project submittals as necessary
* Accurate estimating of public and private work projects
* Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier information and pricing
* Review project specifications and ensure contractor and sub-contractor compliance
* Interface with customers to ensure that their needs and definitions of quality are met
* Evaluate proposals and contracts to determine client needs and compliance with company standards
* Foster, promote and ensure good standing relationships with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers
* Estimating new projects
* Know and maintain safety standards as established and required by the State of Washington and company policy
Who Are We Looking For
The ideal candidate will be an experience Estimator with the following qualifications:
* Prefer B.S. or equivalent in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in construction or engineering.
* Broad understanding of our the heavy construction industry including a variety of pre-construction work, such as planning, design and constructability review, value engineering, and scheduling.
* Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Programs.
* Proficiency in HCSS estimating and management software is a plus, but not required.
Why You Should Work For Northwest Cascade
In addition to a competitive pay and benefits, Northwest Cascade is also committed to the growth and development of its employees' offering on the job training, room for advancement, and a unique Lifelong Learning Program. In return for its employee's commitment and dedication to providing industry leading products and services, Northwest Cascade also reinvests 20% of its annual net profits into employees in the form of performance bonuses and provides supervisors and managers the opportunity to become shareholders.
Job offers made by Honey Bucket will be contingent upon successful completion of a physical examination, drug screen, and background check, as applicable.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.