Loading some great jobs for you...
Client is looking to add an engineer to their team. They are in the civil space and provide site development in the commercial space. Experience designing in utilities, grading, and sewage systems.
Work Environment: 100% Office based but there could be some travel associated if there are designs needed to be submitted for review to a local municipality.
This person would reside in Mt. Vernon.
Qualifications: Must Haves:
1. B.S. in Engineering with EIT
2. Need to know CAD and work with CAD people but won't be doing CAD work. Design Review - Bluebeam
\"Wish List\" skills:
1. Good computer skills, ranging from office software to storm water modeling. General aptitude for computer software. Quick learners with computer programs.
2. Engineer with some practical work experience.
3. Communication skills. They need to be able to pick up a phone to call a client or a municipality.
They are in the private sector providing design and support through construction. Someone that is a self-starter, go-getter, takes initiative. If they aren't meeting deadlines and aren't taking initiative, this will be evident and not going to work.
Additional Compensation: * Retirement plan (fully vested in 6 months)
* Life Insurance
* Medical Insurance and generous Health Savings Account
* Long Term Disability insurance
* Wellness Program
* On-going career growth opportunities
* Fun, flexible and supportive work environment
* Company paid lunch outings on Fridays
Additional Information: Core business hours are 9 AM - 3 PM. For training, they may need to mirror current staff's hours until they know standards.
The two offices fluctuate in headcount because people work out of both offices but 4-10 people at any given time.
There are 60 people total in the firm.
Clients are both public and private, type of projects, the scope of projects varies. They could be designing water systems for a new housing development or working with a federal agency helping with the upgrade of facilities at a campground.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.